This year will feature a choice of rides:
- A 50K ride around Higgins Lake
- A longer 100K+ ride includes the North Shore of Houghton Lake & the village of Roscommon
- A new 25K ride half way around the lake – from the South State Park to the North State Park.
All three rides will begin at the beautiful South Higgins Lake State Park (click for map) (Here is a map of the South Higgins State Park.) (For those selecting the 25K ride, come to the South Park and leave your bike(s) in the secure bike corral at the registration desk, then take your vehicle to the North Park. We will provide a shuttle back to the South Park. You may then ride to the North Park where your vehicle will be waiting. Please plan to return to the South Park to join us for the Celebration Luncheon.
Convenient Registration – 3 options:
- Register online via BikeReg.com
- or – Download the Tour the Lakes Official Entry form
- or – Register at the Roscommon Area District Library (RADL)
Prior to August 24, the cost for any tour is $35. Registration includes celebration lunch and registration packet. On August 24 the fee increases to $45, and celebration lunch is not guaranteed – we will try to have lunch for everyone, but after late registration begins we cannot make any promises. Proceeds will benefit the building fund for the Roscommon Area District Library.
T-Shirts available! We encourage you to purchase a bike tour t-shirt also for only $15.00. T-Shirts have our logo (above) and are gray with red. All sizes available.
- Young adult riders (15 and under) must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- All riders are requested to wear a helmet.